From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: Andr? Ventura Lemos <tux@××××××××.org>
Cc: Jean-Francois Patenaude <jf.patenaude@××××.ca>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] minor updates ... question/suggestion
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 01:33:44
1 Technically speaking (ok, so this is in policy somewhere at some point in
2 time, it's late, I'm tired) if it's a typo fix, the ebuild isn't bumped -
3 bumps (should) only occur when the change affects the code that is produced,
4 or otherwise alters/enhances functionality.
5
6 -mike, just a perl guy