From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: "Herbert G. Fischer" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:40:06
1 21.11.2005, 13:23:29, Herbert G. Fischer wrote:
2
3 > Good job!
4
5 > - The bottom menus are very nice but I think they are in the wrong place.
6 > The natural human being will search for all the site menu items on the top or
7 > "first" page (without scrolling). The rule in this case is to put all menu
8 > items in one place, or, if this items need to be separated, so organize and
9 > group related items. "Docs" in the top then "documentation" right bellow and
10 > "Documentation" on the bottom again is a waist of space, don't you think?
11
12 Well, I would like to see them on the left (and really could live without those
13 illustrative pics accompanying them, but that's just me. ;)
17 Best regards,
18
19 Jakub Moc
20 mailto:jakub@g.o
21 GPG signature: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
22 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
23
24 ... still no signature ;)