From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP updates
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:42:01
1 Stephen Bennett wrote: [Mon Sep 04 2006, 05:46:52PM CDT]
2 > > 42 (critical news) --> Change owner to zmedico?
3 >
4 > I had semi-unofficially taken over this one, and updated it with
5 > reference implementations etc. Last I knew it had been submitted to the
6 > council, but I never heard of the outcome. If Zac wants it though, go
7 > ahead.
8
9 I went ahead and added both of your names as authors, then.
10
11 > > 48 (QA role) --> I don't remember what happened w/ this one
12 >
13 > Council approved it, then Halcy0n quit and QA was without a leader so
14 > stagnated. However, I just took on that role with a view to getting
15 > things moving again, so given that the GLEP is more a statement of
16 > intent than something to be implemented I would say it can probably be
17 > marked final at some point.
18
19 Marked final.
20
21 Thanks,
22 g2boojum
23 --
24 Grant Goodyear
25 Gentoo Developer
26 g2boojum@g.o
27 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
28 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76