From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP updates
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 22:42:28
1 On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 22:53:44 -0500
2 Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > 42 (critical news) --> Change owner to zmedico?
5
6 I had semi-unofficially taken over this one, and updated it with
7 reference implementations etc. Last I knew it had been submitted to the
8 council, but I never heard of the outcome. If Zac wants it though, go
9 ahead.
10
11 > 48 (QA role) --> I don't remember what happened w/ this one
12
13 Council approved it, then Halcy0n quit and QA was without a leader so
14 stagnated. However, I just took on that role with a view to getting
15 things moving again, so given that the GLEP is more a statement of
16 intent than something to be implemented I would say it can probably be
17 marked final at some point.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list