From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Useflags: qt, qt3, qt4?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:12:10
1 Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 21 June 2006 03:34, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> OK, so we can add qt3 to make.defaults.
4 > Firulì Firulà (sounds of whistling in Italy at least)
5 >
6 > -* says nothing to you? :)
7
8 Sure it does, but -* has always been unsupported and users are on their
9 own to watch USE flag changes when using it.
10
11 > I was looking at the less work possible for both users and bug wranglers.
12 > Still, I think you took too personally the fact that I cleared up the gtk+glib
13 > vs qt stuff; maybe that's my fault, I want to clear that up so that people
14 > not used to know how qt works can know the situation, as the idea of dropping
15 > one of the two support stated in other mails of this thread and on IRC is
16 > something really unfeasible.
17
18 I'm trying to find the easiest answer too, we're on the same side here. =)
19
20 Thanks,
21 Donnie