From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Useflags: qt, qt3, qt4?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 01:54:22
1 On Wednesday 21 June 2006 03:34, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > OK, so we can add qt3 to make.defaults.
3 Firulì Firulà (sounds of whistling in Italy at least)
4
5 -* says nothing to you? :)
6
7 I was looking at the less work possible for both users and bug wranglers.
8 Still, I think you took too personally the fact that I cleared up the gtk+glib
9 vs qt stuff; maybe that's my fault, I want to clear that up so that people
10 not used to know how qt works can know the situation, as the idea of dropping
11 one of the two support stated in other mails of this thread and on IRC is
12 something really unfeasible.
15 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
16 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE