From: konsolebox <konsolebox@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Add sync-git-extra-opts or sync-git-pull-extra-opts to repos.conf
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:06:02
1 On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > konsolebox posted on Fri, 22 Jan 2016 22:10:53 +0800 as excerpted:
3 >
4 >> Hi, I can't find a way to make `emerge --sync` add an option like `-f`
5 >> to `git pull` when it runs it. How about adding sync-git-extra-opts or
6 >> sync-git-pull-extra-opts to repos.conf? We already have
7 >> sync-rsync-extra-opts for rsync so I think it's fair to add one for git.
8 >
9 > If you have layman installed, you can set repo sync-type to laymansync,
10 > and layman, in turn, has configuration options that allow you to set
11 > additional options for git as well as the other repo-type fetch commands
12 > (bzr, svn, etc).
15 Unfortunately I need it for the `gentoo` repo itself. I do have
16 layman repos but I update them separately with `layman -S`, and I
17 don't want them to always get updated together with `gentoo` everytime
18 I run `emerge --sync`.
21 konsolebox