From: Bernard Cafarelli <voyageur@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 16:06:31
1 Le Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:35:07 +0200
2 Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> a écrit:
3
4 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Gilles Dartiguelongue (also known as
5 > EvaSDK on IRC), our latest addition joining the GNOME herd.
6 >
7 > Gilles is joining us from Rueil-Malmaison, France (yes, the french conspiracy
8 > is growing again), where he's currently finishing an internship for his EE/CS
9 > study (for the dumb people like me, 'tis a combined study path consisting of
10 > electrical engineering and computer science).
11 >
12 > When Gilles isn't around computers, he enjoys reading a good book, mountain
13 > biking even climbing though he can't practise as often as he'd like.
14 >
15 > So please welcome Gilles as a new fellow developer among us !
16
17 Another one for the french connection in Gentoo :)
18
19 Welcome aboard!
22 Voyageur
23 NX and GNUstep Gentoo developer