From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Gilles Dartiguelongue (eva)
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 10:38:17
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Gilles Dartiguelongue (also known as
2 EvaSDK on IRC), our latest addition joining the GNOME herd.
3
4 Gilles is joining us from Rueil-Malmaison, France (yes, the french conspiracy
5 is growing again), where he's currently finishing an internship for his EE/CS
6 study (for the dumb people like me, 'tis a combined study path consisting of
7 electrical engineering and computer science).
8
9 When Gilles isn't around computers, he enjoys reading a good book, mountain
10 biking even climbing though he can't practise as often as he'd like.
11
12 So please welcome Gilles as a new fellow developer among us !
13
14 Regards,
15
16 Christian
19 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
20 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
21 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6