From: Jano Lukac <jano@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Contribute many ebuilds at once
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 19:53:35
1 Or... you could submit a single "bug" report with a link to where you
2 are storing all your ebuilds. *shrug*
3
4 On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 02:18:00AM +0200, Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
5 >
6 > > I must admit my hatered on web-interfaces and this kind of
7 > > repeatitive work.
8 >
9 > Depending on how important you feel it is that your ebuilds go into CVS
10 > asap, you might want to hold for two more weeks, and help test a new,
11 > prototype ebuild submission system where you can submit from your
12 > commandline, or even text-mode webbrowser :)
13 >
14 > Kind regards,
15 >
16 > Karl T