From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 01:13:00
1 Am Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 18:16:33 CET schrieb Vincent-Xavier JUMEL:
2 > Le 2018-01-10 10:53, Michał Górny a écrit :
3 > > Last I checked, Gentoo was a Linux distribution. However, some people
4 > > prefer to turn it into open discussion forum that has nothing to do
5 > > with
6 > > making a distribution.
7 >
8 > No it has. Giving power to a subset of users, denying interaction with
9 > future contributors unless they enroll is the eaxct way to kill Gentoo
10 > as a community !
11
12 We wouldn't have needed to go this far if not for a few outside trolls who
13 * keep pushing their personal agenda in endless threads,
14 * confuse their own inability to contribute with being a mistreated underdog,
15 * and keep commenting opinionated on technical things they plainly have no
16 clue about (while whining when are told they sprout bulls##t).
17
18 We do not have a problem with "future contributors". I wager those will rather
19 increase in numbers once the list spam is gone.
22 Andreas K. Hüttel
23 dilfridge@g.o
24 Gentoo Linux developer
25 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)