From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenRC available for testing.
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:43:52
1 On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 10:18 +0000, Richard Brown wrote:
2 > While this thread remains highly entertaining, I'm sure as a past
3 > gentoo developer Roy remembers that we don't generally use gentoo-dev
4 > to bug fix poorly written makefiles, we have a bugzilla where people
5 > interested in fixing it can help, or perhaps upstream have a list
6 > where they can discuss it.
7
8 One of the "deals" was that whilst Gentoo would likely use OpenRC it
9 would still do the hosting. As Gentoo would be using it, it does pertain
10 to Gentoo development.
11
12 So either I host my own bug tracker (which I'm more than happy to do
13 btw), or Gentoo can get one hosted ASAP. Maybe a mailing list a well
14 (again, I can host this too).
15
16 The next Council meeting is next week, so I'll ask them the status then.
17
18 You'll not hear from me again on this list.
19
20 > Warmest Regards in the New Year,
21
22 Same to you :)