From: Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking of gentoolkit-0.2.1_pre3
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 03:46:20
1 Unless there are objections, I am planning on unmasking
2 gentoolkit-0.2.1_pre3 this weekend. This build of gentoolkit contains
3 the new version of revdep-rebuild. This version has been in the tree
4 and package masked since 12 June. During that time, I have not received
5 any bug reports and the feedback that I have seen from the gentoo-user
6 mailing list has been positive.
7
8 Even though I am unmasking the package, I still need the following
9 architectures to test and keyword the ebuild as requested in bug #62644
10
11 mips arm hppa ia64 ppc64 s390 ppc-macos
12
13 Regards,
14 Paul
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list