From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Unmasking of gentoolkit-0.2.1_pre3
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:53:14
1 > Unless there are objections, I am planning on unmasking
2 > gentoolkit-0.2.1_pre3 this weekend. This build of gentoolkit contains
3 > the new version of revdep-rebuild. This version has been in the tree
4 > and package masked since 12 June. During that time, I have not received
5 > any bug reports and the feedback that I have seen from the gentoo-user
6 > mailing list has been positive.
7
8 Last time i used revdep-rebuild, i saw that revdep-rebuild does check
9 things twice, since therere symlinks like /usr/X11R6/lib to /usr/lib.
10
11 It this "fixed" in the new version?
12
13 Thx