From: Peter Weller <welp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Tobias Heinlein (keytoaster)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:33:11
1 On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:14:18 +0200
2 Christian Heim <phreak@g.o> wrote:
5 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Tobias Heinlein (also known as
6 > keytoaster on IRC), our latest addition joining the docs people as
7 > follow-up lead for the german documetation. He's already been an arch
8 > tester for the amd64 herd for quite some time.
9 >
10 > Tobias is joining us from Hamm, Germany where he's currently
11 > finishing the junior high school.
12 >
13 > According to Tobias, he's skilled with writing *cough* PHP, a bit C
14 > and python.
15 >
16 > When Tobias isn't in front of his computer, he's trying to read a
17 > bit, spend some late nights out with friends, or trying to get some
18 > sleep in when he can.
19 >
20 > Please welcome Tobias as a new, fellow developer among us !
21 >
22 > Regards,
23 >
24 > Christian
27 w00t! You better not stop doing AT work for Gentoo/AMD64... ;)
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list