From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for August
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:13:38
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Anyways, if you would like, I can send you an update to the bug every
3 > week until it gets completed.
4
5 I'd just love to see this fixed and working, first of all... ;)
6
7 > My guess (sparing any huge hurdles), is
8 > that we can have the new bugs up by the end of this month. That's
9 > including setting up the software, and testing it to make sure that the
10 > issues that's been occurring have been addressed.
11
12 Wonderful.
16 Best regards,
17
18 Jakub Moc
19 mailto:jakub@g.o
20 GPG signature:
21 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
22 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
23
24 ... still no signature ;)