From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Release Engineering <releng@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Add bc back to the stage3
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:38:09
1 On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
2 <jmbsvicetto@g.o> wrote:
3 > I know that our policies state that technical issues should be raised in the
4 > dev ml, although they also support doing the discussion in specialized mls,
5 > but they also mention that one should make an effort to contact those
6 > involved in the matter.
9 ++
10
11 I think people just assume everybody reads these threads. That isn't
12 always the case, and we can all stand a reminder once in a while...
15 Rich