From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: IMPORTANT: bugs/packages/planet/etc downtime
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 03:05:47
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Lance Albertson wrote:
3 >
4 >> We're going to be finally moving the last two machines at the OSL to the
5 >> new datacenter later this afternoon. The scheduled time will be 2pm PST
6 >> or 2200 UTC today. Unless something comes up, plan for about an hour
7 >> downtime for that today.
8 >
9 > Both moves have been completed. As far as I can tell, everything is back
10 > up and running as usual. Let me know if you notice any problems.
11 >
12 > Thanks!
15 Back to your irregularly scheduled uptime of bugs! Close 'em while
16 you've got 'em!
20 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
21 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/