From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:08:26
1 Grobian posted <20060106153346.GC4882@g.o>, excerpted below, on
2 Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:33:46 +0100:
3
4 [reply to my question on the purpose of G/FBSD]
5
6 > You better bring this up on the gentoo-alt mailing list. Please
7 > consider posting it there instead of going in a private discussion.
8
9 You sure you want my "disruption" there as well? =8^)
10
11 It's now on my todo list to subscribe and come up to speed with current
12 messages, before posting my own. That and reading up on Flameeyes' blog,
13 as he suggested.
14
15 Does gmane happen to carry gentoo-alt? It doesn't seem to, by any name I
16 could recognize as such, anyway. If I ask for it to be added, should I
17 ask for address encryption (gentoo.devel isn't address encrypted on gmane,
18 but some lists, like the PAN lists I'm a member of, are)? Is there an
19 archive anywhere that I can point to, to be added (and to read myself
20 before posting)?
21
22 Hmm.. as I'm looking... looks like the documentation list, which I've
23 been meaning to join, is on gmane. Subscribing while I'm thinking about
24 it...
29 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
30 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list