From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] FreeType in X - why?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:34:10
1 But xfree-4.1.0 released before freetype-2.0.5. So I think the lib in
2 the freetype package must be newer. Mhh, I don't know sure... but two
3 same libs in different version makes no sense. The other way could be to
4 make a depend-flag in the package which uses this feature like:
5
6 'virtual/freetype'
7
8 which uses X if activated in make.conf or freetype if X disabled in
9 make.conf.
10
11 Thanks in advance
12
13 Sebastian Werner
14
15 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
16 Von: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o] Im
17 Auftrag von Daniel Robbins
18 Gesendet: Freitag, 14. Dezember 2001 01:37
19 An: gentoo-dev@g.o
20 Betreff: Re: [gentoo-dev] FreeType in X - why?
21