From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage prize winners
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:35:25
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote: [Thu Jun 03 2004, 04:42:59PM EDT]
2 > That argument about bash doesn't make a lot of sense to me though.
3 > They're both bash, one just uses an extension of useq(). I have no idea
4 > whether there's more than a negligible difference in speed compared to
5 > the ! test (perhaps evident on large numbers of tests?), and I don't
6 > really care enough to try.
7
8 Okay, I'll cave. Your reasons make sense to me, and there's a lot of
9 more important stuff to fix in the portage tree. ;-)
10
11 Regards,
12 Aron
15 Aron Griffis