From: John Jawed <johnjawed@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Einput eclass
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:04:22
1 Brian,
2
3 I was looking through /usr/bin/emerge and lines 3477-3481 seemed to
4 best fit what displayConfirmPrompt is trying to supplement. The check
5 on line 3477 is against a "No" returned from userPrompt(), and then a
6 system exit code is issued by caller (line 3481).
7
8 Was unable to find any other instance of the function being called
9 issuing a system code in the emerge code, could you please point me in
10 the direction you wanted me to go with this?
11