From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Deprecating EAPI0
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:15:12
1 Alec Warner schrieb am 21.03.2009 20:45:
2 >
3 > Be more specific, what actual problems have you encountered?
4 > What are some other ways we could mitigate these issues (it seems like
5 > tool improvements could be a big one here)?
8 Regarding the depreciation of EAPI's I think eclasses will probably
9 benefit from a low number of possible EAPI's. I am thinking about the
10 introduction of more and more EAPI's which all need to be considered in
11 the eclasses which will get tedious.
12
13 Regards,
14