From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 18:06:55
1 On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 22:39:04 +0100
2 Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 12/04/2017 10:36 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
5 > > Sorry last one, directed to Alec, but all should read.
6 >
7 > I hope you really mean that, we've all heard you complaining about
8 > this too many times already.
9
10 The day everyone wanted has come, after this message. I will
11 unsubscribe not to return. You all won in 2008, and again in 2017.
12 Though this time I will not be back. I tried more than most anyone else
13 would for a very long time. Gentoo wins I lose, I am fine with that.
14
15 Please do not contact me off list in IRC or at all. I am done with the
16 Gentoo community!
17
18 Thank you and have a nice day!
21 William L. Thomson Jr.