From: Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Zhang Le <r0bertz@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How can I get the ebuild I wrote noticed by someone(maybe developer)?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 01:21:26
1 On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 12:13:51AM +0800, Zhang Le wrote:
2 > I'll try to finish ebuild quiz soon, so that I can add it to tree.
3 Wish you pass the ebuild quiz! Waiting for you to add it to the Chinese
4 Overlay. BTW, I also write an ebuild for qrfcview with one patch, which
5 is an RFC viewer.
6
7 > Or you can become a dev and maintain this package yourself.
8 I have no clear idea about the way to become a developer. What is ebuild
9 quiz and how to take it?
10
11 THX
14 Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn>