From: Zhang Le <r0bertz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: scwang@××××××.cn
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How can I get the ebuild I wrote noticed by someone(maybe developer)?
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:20:42
1 On 23:26 Sat 05 Apr , Shaochun Wang wrote:
2 > Hi all:
3 >
4 > I wrote an ebuild games-misc/llk_linux-2.3 and uploaded it on bugzilla
5 > of gentoo on Mar 2007. After one year, this ebuild still just stays on
6 > bugzilla. I don't know whether someone used it or not. How can I found
7 > this type of information from bugzilla?
8
9 I can put it in gentoo-china overlay, if you like.
10 I think llk(lian lian kan) is not so popular outside China. It is understandable
11 that none has shown interest in maintaining it.
12
13 I'll try to finish ebuild quiz soon, so that I can add it to tree.
14 Or you can become a dev and maintain this package yourself.
15
16 Zhang Le
17 Simplifid Chinese Doc/GMN Lead
18 --