From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: an eclass to handle optional runtime depends
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:20:04
1 On 7/31/11 8:27 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > The last discussion on new solutions optional runtime depends lead to no
3 > agreement. Thus, I'd like to propose a solution extending the usability
4 > of current methods of handling them.
5
6 I'm interested in some sort of suggested/recommend deps for
7 www-client/chromium, but I'm not sure if eclass is the right implementation.
8
9 I think I agree with Ciaran that this should be implemented as a PMS
10 update. Let me know if I can help with drafting a change proposal or
11 something like that.