From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o: Merging UNCONFIRMED & CONFIRMED into NEW
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:37:52
1 On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:23:39 -0400
2 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o> wrote:
5 > > It'd be nice if, when replying in a comment, a flag
6 > > could be made available to automatically to state that "I've encountered this
7 > > issue, too", and once 2, 3, or 4 of those are logged, Bugzilla automatically
8 > > changes the state to CONFIRMED, but doesn't bugspam on this specific state change.
9 >
10 > That sounds like the Voting extension, which we already have enabled.
11 > Not sure what the threshold is set to, however.
12 >
13 > https://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.0/en/html/voting.html
14
15 It's set to 0 (i.e. disabled).