From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] bugs.g.o: Merging UNCONFIRMED & CONFIRMED into NEW
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 14:24:12
1 On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o> wrote:
2 > It'd be nice if, when replying in a comment, a flag
3 > could be made available to automatically to state that "I've encountered this
4 > issue, too", and once 2, 3, or 4 of those are logged, Bugzilla automatically
5 > changes the state to CONFIRMED, but doesn't bugspam on this specific state change.
6
7 That sounds like the Voting extension, which we already have enabled.
8 Not sure what the threshold is set to, however.
9
10 https://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.0/en/html/voting.html