From: Davide Pesavento <pesa@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Sparc Arch status
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:49:12
1 On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Jack Morgan <jmorgan@g.o> wrote:
2 > I wanted to send out an update on the Sparc arch team status. My overall
3 > plan is to reduce the total number of keywords for sparcto a more manageable
4 > level. I'd like to continue to have sparc be a stable arch for gentoo for as
5 > long as it makes sense. I'm hoping to get some feedback from the community
6 > as to what should be supported and what can be reduced.
7
8 Well basically what I said for ia64 (see my other email) applies to
9 sparc too. So definitely let us know if you're interested in changing
10 Qt4/5 keywording state on sparc.
11
12 Thanks,
13 Davide