From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] December Council Meeting
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:46:50
1 On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 09:24:57PM +0100, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:49:59 +0000
3 > Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > this is your [belated] reminder of the December council meeting.
6 > > future reminders will not be late anymore ... we've proven that we
7 > > cant remember it so i've gone ahead and crontab-ed future reminders
8 > > to go out on the first :)
9 >
10 > Would be nice if you'd inform -dev when you change the meeting date
11 > again in the future, esp. when both the channel and the council project
12 > page still refer to the old date.
13
14 the upcoming date is supposed to be 'tentative' which the council page
15 says right above 'Dec 8th'
16
17 but in the future we'll label future meetings dates with 'tentative'
18 so there isnt any confusion
19 -mike
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list