From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Graveyard overlay (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites: games-strategy/x2, games-strategy/x2-demo)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:30:42
1 On 14 February 2013 15:57, Ian Stakenvicius <axs@g.o> wrote:
39 Last time I checked, the sunrise overlay was very much alive. It's
40 purpose is not to store old ebuilds (per se). It keeps high-quality
41 (because they are reviewed by devs and users before they appear in the
42 main branch) ebuilds that are not in portage tree. I think that the
43 sunrise devs would reject ebuilds that got removed from tree for
44 obvious reasons (dead upstream, broken etc etc)
47 Regards,
48 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
49 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang