From: Gertjan <g.zwartjes@×××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ACPI in gentoo
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:26:42
1 Hi,
2
3 I use the gentoo-sources kernel on my ASUS L3400D laptop. I would like to
4 get suspend to RAM working... When I execute "echo 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep"
5 nothing happens. Sleep states 1 and 5 work perfectly. I would like to know
6 if somebody can help me with this. Also, I would like to know what version
7 of the ACPI4Linux patch is included with gentoo-sources, or at least where
8 I can find that version.
9
10 Actually, I don't even know if suspend is already supported in the
11 kernel... Maybe this is the wrong place to ask these questions, but I
12 first want to know what version of the ACPI patch is in the Gentoo kernel,
13 before I inquire at the ACPI mailing lists. Hopefully there are people on
14 this list that can answer my other questions too.
15
16 Gertjan
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list