From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Catalyst{,2} and 2006.0
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 09:03:04
1 Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:
2 > Yes, thes examples are quite good, however as I said before, real (=working) examples weere needed.
3 > (note to /me => `emerge -s livecd && emerge -a livecd-specs livecd-kconfigs`)
4
5 Working specs can be found in our ViewCVS in gentoo/src/releng/specs. Therein
6 are contained the specs used to build prior releases for most archs.
9 --Kumba
12 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
13 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
14
15 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
16 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list