From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Ignoring/overwriting IUSE from an eclass
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:27:01
1 Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > I'm sorry, but is anyone else sick and disgusted with Ciaran talking to
3 > people like this? This isn't called for and shouldn't be tolerated.
4
5 After sleeping on it, I've decided my problem is personal, so i've just
6 taken my own advice and set up a simple mail filter so I don't have to
7 listen to this crap anymore. Unless, of course people respond, which is
8 inevitable. But, I encourage anyone else tired of the bullshit to do
9 the same, and maybe we can get the signal to noise ratio down to a
10 reasonable level.
11
12 Sorry for the noise.
13 --
14 by design, by neglect
15 dirtyepic@g.o for a fact or just for effect
16 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)