From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: media-video/ffmpeg/
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:19:53
1 On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:21:52 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > And here you removed the newest version having ~ia64 keyword, breaking
5 > revdeps:
6 >
7 > https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/1061286/7.html#l885
8 >
9 > I suggest you use eshowkw before removing packages. Please fix or
10 > revert this.
11
12 done; thx for the reminder
15 feel free to revert such commits (at least mine) and send me an email
16 so that i get notified something went wrong in the future
17
18 PS: can't these checks/emails be automated ? it must be very boring to
19 manually track the culprit from ci output