From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: media-video/ffmpeg/
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:27:16
1 Dnia 20 listopada 2015 11:19:35 CET, Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o> napisał(a):
2 >On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:21:52 +0100
3 >Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> And here you removed the newest version having ~ia64 keyword,
6 >breaking
7 >> revdeps:
8 >>
9 >> https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/1061286/7.html#l885
10 >>
11 >> I suggest you use eshowkw before removing packages. Please fix or
12 >> revert this.
13 >
14 >done; thx for the reminder
17 >feel free to revert such commits (at least mine) and send me an email
18 >so that i get notified something went wrong in the future
19 >
20 >PS: can't these checks/emails be automated ? it must be very boring to
21 >manually track the culprit from ci output
22
23 Not one that I can think of. This usually requires looking at what changed in both packages, and sometimes profiles. I don't want to blame wrong people just because someone made an irrelevant commit in a package.
27 Best regards,
28 Michał Górny