From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] New metastructure proposal
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:20:41
1 On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 11:25 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > This is not artificial, it's based upon the size of groups people can
3 > effectively work in. George has posted on this a number of times. I
4 > suspect this is a major contributor to the ineffectiveness of -dev recently.
5
6 I tend to agree. I also think that not having a place for any potential
7 political discussions, though I think they likely belong on the
8 gentoo-council mailing list, lends towards people posting those threads
9 on this list. Nothing stirs people up like politics, religion, and sex.
10
11 Luckily, we haven't had much sex on this list, or we'd all have left
12 long ago. :P
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
17 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
18 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
19 Gentoo Foundation