From: Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
To: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] per-package USE documentation (from gentoo-doc)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:02:07
1 On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:41:33AM +0900, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 > Reading the definition and having knowledge of mysql, I would think it
3 > enabled support for mysql in things like tora.
4
5 I realize that you were just using this for the sake of example and I'm
6 being Mr. Anal, but TOra is granted mysql support through Qt, which
7 would need to be compiled with USE="mysql", as is the case with
8 postgres. TOra doesn't USE mysql or postgres, just oci8 for Oracle
9 support.
10
11 Just in case someone wanted to look at your example and write back
12 saying WTF. Or I am, indeed, being the anal TOra guy.
13
14 Cheers,
15 Don.
18 "We have struggled to not proceed, but to precede to the future of a nation's
19 child."
20
21 George W. Bush
22 November 12, 2000