From: "Diego \\\"Flameeyes\\\" Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Pluggable Hell - aka Linux-PAM and non-linux gentoos
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:11:23
1 On Wednesday 06 April 2005 22:48, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 > From 0.78 and later, it supports the new 'include' directive that works
3 > exactly like pam_stack, which I was planning to slowly switch to ... you
4 > cannot get that added, or check if its present?
5 Actually, with Luca we found that the 'include' directive was ported *from*
6 openpam *to* linux-pam.
7 So that's not a problem at all, a part from move all the configuration files
8 to the new schema, which I can help if needed.
11 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
12 http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~dpetteno/