From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild discussion channel
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:14:36
1 jBridging #gentoo and #gentoo-dev is one of the things I would really
2 like #gentoo-bugs to do. I don't necessarily think this is happening
3 right now but I'm pointing users to -bugs whenever I get the chance - of
4 cause at the moment BugDays are the primary factor driving this.
5
6 Regards,
7 Bryan Østergaard
8