From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: eclass/
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 08:16:07
1 On 16-04-2016 21:05:56 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Congratulations! You've just committed an invalid dependency that is
3 > going to cause true mayhem on every package using the eclass.
4
5 I assume you've taken proper actions to mitigate this.
6
7 > But why would anyone send patches for review, or even start wondering
8 > that we might be using USE=libressl all around for some reason...
9
10 While I believe your point is right (patches for review), I think this
11 style of communication is unnecessary.
12
13 Thanks,
14 Fabian
17 Fabian Groffen