From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: Change to CVSROOT variable for cvs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 04:36:58
1 At 2004-06-01T21:15:08-0400, Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o> wrote:
2 > In the past, we've maintained several bind mounts for CVSROOT for
3 > compatibility reasons. This is causing some headers in ebuilds to have
4 > '/var/cvsroot' while others have '/home/cvsroot'. This presents a problem
5 > when it comes to signed packages and manifests.
6
7 Might this be a good opportunity to roll over to '/srv/cvs'?
10 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
11 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
12 --Ghost in the Shell