From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: patrick@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Pavel Sanda <sanda@×××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-office/lyx: lyx-2.0.5.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:58:24
1 On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:10:51 +0000 (UTC)
2 "Patrick Lauer (patrick)" <patrick@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > patrick 12/11/16 09:10:51
5 >
6 > Modified: ChangeLog
7 > Added: lyx-2.0.5.ebuild
8 > Log:
9 > Bump
14 While the bump was fine, please read the damn metadata.xml when you
15 touch a package you're not used to. Pavel has been doing a very good
16 job in (proxy) maintaining lyx since years and you do not seem to have
17 contacted him before doing the bump, which is a bit disrespectful for
18 him IMHO.
19 If you want to help in having things done quicker because I'm not
20 always responsive enough, then please do it correctly and ask Pavel to
21 CC you when he sends me instructions for lyx.
22
23 Thanks,
24
25 A.