From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:03:56
1 On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:35:32 +0200 "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò"
2 <flameeyes@g.o> wrote:
3 | On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:20, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > That's rather funny, when one considers the whole BSD profile
5 | > structure and the zillions of ebuild changes that've been made for
6 | > BSD.
7 |
8 | You're just FUDing this and you know, the changes are rather minimal,
9 | and all directly handled by me (the BSD team), not handled down to
10 | maintainers at all.
11
12 And yet, the changes we're after are far tinier. Somehow I don't think
13 we're the ones spreading the FUD here. We're not asking for zillions of
14 ebuild changes and keywording.
15
16 (Not that I'm opposed to BSD, as you know. I just find it rather
17 strange that you're using a "big change" argument here...)
20 Ciaran McCreesh
21 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list