From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:44:43
1 > Comments welcome, and thanks for reading.
2
3 (replying to random)
4
5 Look, there has been a whopping 6 developer comments on this thread -
6 none of them opposed. This means to me that you should continue on with
7 your plan. You are already a moderator of our forums, so get someone
8 with cvs access (probably whomever committed
9 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gse/ ) to add more content to that page
10 and make it official.
11
12 Like you said, you are already doing this anyway, so it isn't going to
13 be "more work" for anyone.
14
15 Oh, and I would make this a subproject of the forums project too. It
16 wouldn't be anymore work for the forums people and you can be the lead
17 of GSE without involving the higher level project. It just makes sense,
18 IMO, because forums and GSE are so closely related.
19
20 Long story short, "just do it"
21
22 -Jeremy