From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:30:42
1 On Wed, May 20, 2009 14:44, Jeremy Olexa wrote:
4 >> Comments welcome, and thanks for reading.
7 > (replying to random)
10 > Look, there has been a whopping 6 developer comments on this thread -
11 > none of them opposed. This means to me that you should continue on with
12 > your plan. You are already a moderator of our forums, so get someone with
13 > cvs access (probably whomever committed http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gse/
14 > ) to add more content to that page
15
16 That would be myself. More contents will be added as needed.
17 I will review the pages of other projects so I get a clearer
18 idea of what kind of info usually go into their pages.
19
20 Any idea is welcome of course.
21
22 > and make it official.
23
24 I've been following the specifications on the glep 39 for this
25 project. I don't know what else is needed. Any hints?
26
27 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0039.html#specification
28
29 > Like you said, you are already doing this anyway, so it isn't going to
30 > be "more work" for anyone.
31
32 That's what I am trying to make clear. Thanks.
33
34 > Oh, and I would make this a subproject of the forums project too. It
35 > wouldn't be anymore work for the forums people and you can be the lead of
36 > GSE without involving the higher level project. It just makes sense,
37 > IMO, because forums and GSE are so closely related.
38
39 I guess I should contact the forum project members about that.
40 If they agree I have no problem with gse being a subproject
41 since it makes some sense. I would be taking care of the gse
42 stuff of course, so they don't have to do any extra work or
43 something.
44
45 Thanks for your answer :)
48 Jesús Guerrero