From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tools to help QA
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:14:17
1 On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 12:06:07AM +0100 or thereabouts, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > I'd assume that any interfacing with Bugzilla will have to be done via GET
3 > requests over http. Google should be able to turn up some documentation on
4 > the URL parameters that work with Bugzilla.
5
6 This is something of a hack and, as we found out the hard way with
7 packages.gentoo.org, can quickly bring bugzilla to its knees.
8
9 Depending on what you're looking to do, I'm more than happy to facilitate
10 direct access to the bugzilla database. This is preferable for read-only
11 connections.
12
13 --kurt