From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: New Bugzilla resolution: NEEDMAINTAINER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:55:19
1 On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:36:09 +0200
2 Maurice van der Pot <griffon26@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I definitely would like to see this. Just a few days ago I was
5 > considering adding a comment along the lines of "we need a maintainer
6 > for this package, that's why nothing is happening" to some bug reports.
7 > NEEDMAINTAINER is clearly a neater solution.
8
9 Indeed, and having such resolution available prevents all those "nee
10 maintainer" kind of typo annoyances. :)
13 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
14 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, amd64