From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] where to put *.pm files
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:45:17
1 Perl modules needs to go under /path/to/perl-version/vendor_perl/ in that case
2 (vendor_perl being the key). You can call perl within a function to get the
3 perl version/vendor_path (see eclass).
4
5 And i'm going to leave the comment on submitting ebuilds dangling lest i start
6 a flame war :)
7